Re: [school-discuss] application sharing on line

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 10:54 PM, Peter Ruwoldt <ruwoldtp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This came up in one of my feeds in the last couple of days
> http://www.mikogo.com/
> no idea if its any good.  If it is used I'd love to hear what you think so
> that I can workout if it will be good for my toolbox as well. :)
> Peter

thanks, i think it is not intended for Linux-based systems, and
unfortunately i have no time enough to find some workaround to let it
go over my Debian

i'll go on searching and searching and post here outcomes if anyone interested

maybe something JVM based would be suitable since it is cross-platform
by definition and you have not to install anything (opinions ?)

thank you again
--
roberto