[school-discuss] Art & BASIC-256

Some of you might want to take a look at the
BASIC-256 page in Facebook. I've been posting
a number of my artworks created using this
language, and more are planned. With some of
the images, the algorithms that I used can
easily be changed to produce much larger and
more detailed versions--suitable for use in
wall posters, clothing patterns, &c. Could
lead to some conversations about FLOSS. If
you want to pursue this, drop me a line.

Joel

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.