[school-discuss] Software for tutors

My wife tutors kids in Japanese and also English as a Second Language.

She started out working just with one school, but now her business is
expanding and she's getting kids from other schools as well as
home-schooled kids.

We're trying to set up a website that would let people contact her, view a
calendar for open tutoring sessions, get comments on their kids progress,
download necessary paperwork, and so on.

I'm not looking for a full-blown school-wide system; rather something more
suited for one-on-one tutoring.

Is anyone aware of a web-based CMS that is suited to a tutor?

--
If you have eight hours to chop down a tree
spend six sharpening your axe.