[school-discuss] FLOSS Panel at SIGGRAPH

Wobbe F. Koning is putting together a FLOSS-related
panel for SIGGRAPH 2013, and he's seeking contacts
from teachers who've used FLOSS in school. I have
three email addresses for him, and I have no idea
which one is best, so roll the dice. Here they are:

wobbe@xxxxxxxxxx

wobbe.koning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

wobbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx

If any of you wind up on this panel, I encourage you
to share the outcome with the group.

Have fun.

Joel

###