Re: [school-discuss] Re: Free Software in education - News collection Jan 2014

2014-02-06 Guido Arnold <watsolldat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hello,
>
> I published another news collection on Free Sotware in education:
> http://blogs.fsfe.org/guido/2014/02/free-software-in-education-news-%e2%80%93-january/
>
> As always, I am happy for every feedback!

Hi, I hope you may include http://learndoubleentry.org in your list.
It's a website for students learning accounting and bookkeeping. It's
based on DELT, that is free software (GPL Affero) and can be installed
separetely, if one prefers to have his/her own setup.

         Loris
###