Re: [school-discuss] ZIS and THAT

> This is a very good question.  Membership in SIF costs anywhere from
> $1,000 to $27,000 depending on your gross revenue.  It's altogether
> possible that developing an application using the SIF spec when you aren't
> a SIF member is a no-no.  Can somebody a little closer to SIF than I check
> on this?

They updated the formats for the release 1 spec and I down loaded the HTML
version to browse last night. If I remember correctly there are three levels
of participation. Membership: gets to vote, Support: can develop but no vote,
Can't remember the third.

michael

--
Michael Williams                   Instructional Technology
Haywood County Schools          216 Charles St. Clyde, NC 28721