Re: [school-discuss] Spelling of Schoolforge?

On the website, it's mentioned as 'Schoolforge', both on the initial page,
and all subsequent pages on the website, so I would think thats the
'official' spelling of the name.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Michael Viron
Project Manager / Primary Developer / Schoolforge Representative