Re: [school-discuss] Eduml Dream

> Welcome Bruno!  It's great to hear from you again!  could you post a URL
> for the IMS XML schemas so we can look them over?  I'm mildly surprised
> to hear that anything actually came of IMS, but if it's there and
> working, we should work with it.
>
> --
> Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
> drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--
> (570) 326-3987     tremendous self control.
>                           Ashleigh Brilliant

Here! Here!

Here are the spec's:

http://www.imsglobal.org/specifications.html

Edustructures has taken over the JaZ ZIS from Sun and
it will be available shortly after some tweaks and
enhancements. It is open source and will be free (as in beer)

Is it possible to provide an "agent" between SIF and IMS so that
SIF would in effect become something of a subset of IMS?

Michael