Re: [school-discuss] EduML - case issue.

Hi again

> Also, what about character set declarations? We are probably all going to
> use ISO-Latin (8859-1) in N. America/W Europe.

Well, if we're doing more that English then surely we need to have the
concept included such that any charset is allowed?

But if we include charset defs, then we also need to define the
language a course is in, no?

Boy, if a student can say "I need a first course in continuity of
functions and I can handle Turkish, Norwegian or Hindi", this will
be really something...

This would make a nice change from my personal sloppiness: If a
student gets the wrong language in my tutorials I've been assuming
they would notice :-)