Re: [school-discuss] LinuxWorld - School Forge Press Release

"Brenda R. Freedman" wrote:

> I wanted to let the list know about LinuxWorld and some good news for
> SchoolForge.  I know the Director of PR for IDG World who I met at the SF
> LinuxWorld and we have kept in touch and is always looking for new projects
> and information to give to the Press at the Expo.  She was great getting us
> lots of people to come to our booth and included alicebot.org in the wrap
> up release last August.  I will be bringing her the School Forge Press
> Release so she can pass it along.  Will seul.org have a booth.  I was in NY
> on Monday (the Expo opens Wednesday) and they were working on the .Org
> Pavilion so did not see all the signs up when I left the Conference Center.

Harry McGregor of OSEF and Jessica Sheffield of many different projects :-) will
definitely be there.  I'm pretty sure there will be a booth, but I don't know if
it will be in the name of SEUL/edu, OSEF, Schoolforge, or what.  Just stand neer
the .Org Pavilion and shout, "Harry!  Jessica!" and see who comes over to shut
you up. :-)