Re: [school-discuss] #schoolforge IRC channel

El Mié 23 Ene 2002 14:05, escribió:
> Teemu wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > Well, I have to admit it, I'm an IRC addict... ;)
> > So I had to setup a channel for SchoolForge at irc.openprojects.net.
> >
> > Channel: #schoolforge
> > IRC network: Open Projects Net (irc.openprojects.net)
> >
> > People who'd like to hang around, join in =)
>
> We also have a #schoolforge channel on moria.seul.org:7776.  I don't
> know which (if either) will best serve for Schoolforge, so let's try
> them both at least for a while.  I know that since moria only has
> channels for things SEUL is associated with, there aren't a lot of
> drop-in disruptors as you occasionally find on bigger IRC networks.  Of
> course, the general run of SEUL people on the server can be annoying at
> times (can't we, Felipe, Manolo, Roger, etc.?).

My personal experience is that intelligent people are hard to find in irc
channels. The #seul @ irc.seul.org:7776 has the greatest concentration of
intelligence I've ever met. I have no books nor any reference to back these
asserts.

Besides, have I mentioned that we have great laughs from time to time ?

---
MGA