Re: [school-discuss] draft of Feb press release

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, David Bucknell wrote:

> [http://schoolforg.net February, 2002]

URL missing last "e".

> education, and began working on a set of open standards for the development
> of software and content for education. Called EduML, the standard was
> actually begun some time ago, but is now being revised in earnest. Those

Maybe add a one or two sentence description of what EduML is, who would
use it, and why it is useful.

(I have seen a lot of messages about this EduML. Can anyone quickly
explain what it is?)

> MEMBER ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Great idea.

> *MimerDesk 1.5 Released

Should they mention the member organization name with the accomplishment?

(Oh, I see that "MimerDesk" is the organization name also.)

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.reedmedia.net/

p.s. The project I am getting ready to work on: I need to make some CDs
that run the OS from RAM (no harddisk needed) -- so I don't have to waste
time installing on the Windows systems for my classes ...