From: Doug Loss
To: schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net
Sent: 1/8/03 1:35 PM
Subject: [school-discuss] EducationGuardian.co.uk | E-learning | Are our
schools missing a trick?

Here's another new article I've just come across:

<http://education.guardian.co.uk/elearning/story/0,10577,869738,00.html>

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero:

Doug Loss                 Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator  fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University     not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu           Mark Twain