Re: [school-discuss] National educational file format

why don't all of us schoolforger's email nff@cast.org and ask for an open source xml file format?
Microsoft will surely want a closed source format, so we better do something to fight them.

let's take a vote,
who wants to email nff@cast.org?
and who wants an open source xml file format?

.sxw (open office xml format) i think is a fine format.
I also notice that no one from open office is on the pannel.

-brett