Re: [school-discuss] FREEDUC

I don't know about the Freeduc CD, but you can boot OSEF's form of Knoppix
in English (Defaul), current beta is at
http://harry.osef.org/~micros/knoppix.osef.iso

The only major change between standard Knoppix, and OSEF's form is that we
included all of Debian JR, and removed most of the -dev packages.

I will be handing out ~1000 of these at LWE2003NYC
(www.linuxworldexpo.com), and we handed them out, on the air (internet
radio, http://www.wopn.org), to kids for holloween.

			Harry

--