[school-discuss] evals phase 1 ---> partiview

hello,

i'll have to come back to this one tonight.  we use cvs for our support of us
army corps of engineers, but the one time i tried it at a public school
district in louisiana, it was a disaster.  no one would even give it a try.

the site mentions "branded" tars and zips, so i went to freshmeat and looked
for partiview.
no soap.

judging by the level of care and detail in the docs, i'm not willing to let
this one go.  the idea of it makes it a great classroom fit, and it has the
fit and finish in the docs that "smell" like pure winner.

more on this later.

mike eschman, etc ...
--
(http://www.etc-edu.com ) Not just an afterthought ...