Re: [school-discuss] evaluation of astronomy apps at

Charlie Cosse wrote:
Also on my 1GHz laptop it's sticky. The windows binary ran extremely smoothly when i tried it a year ago. The point -- they made it run
fast for windows, maybe the developers could be inspired to make it
run faster, somehow, knowing that it would get into the school system
if they did. If you haven't experienced it running smoothly, don't
give up yet. Let me write the authors and tell them the problem -- or
Doug? Since you are the spokesman? It really is excellent when it's
smooth. Please let's try to contact them and get an answer.
Go ahead and contact them, Charlie. In fact, everyone who's tried it and been dissatisfied with its speed should contact them.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain