[school-discuss] LWN: PTS News & DebianEdu's future

I saw this on Linux Weekly News:

<http://lwn.net/Articles/20644/>

If anyone here can help Raphael out, it would be greatly appreciated. DebianEdu is intended to do work somewhat similar to the SEUL/edu ISO project; I'd like to see it active so we can collaborate on common tasks.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain