[school-discuss] Re: [IIEP] Exam and Result Processing

ilias

Daniel Yakmut wrote:
I have keenly followed all discussion in this forum and have benefited a lot. going the FOSS is in no doubt the only option for us most especially in African universities.

Currently my University has taken up this as a challenge, we are hoping to start the usage of FOSS in Content management and Administration, and also in Exams and Result processing, up to producing of students transcript.

I will be most grateful to know if there is any developed exam and result processing modules that we can use. The University runs the semester type of programmes.

cheers
IDY

Daniel Yakmut
Head,
Network and Internet Infrastructure,
University of Jos,
PMB 2084, Jos, Plateau State
Nigeria.

office: +234 73 611935
Mobile: +234 803 6008510

+++ Computer Networks for Sustainable Development +++