[school-discuss] Linux in Government: Another Look at Linux in the MS Infrastructure | Linux Journal

I was surprised to find out that Linux x86 with Samba 3 outperformed Windows Server 2000 and Windows 2003. We're writing the specifications for a zero administration product for small office home office users. We plan to GPL the add-on and make Linux plug and play at home. Obviously, I'd like to hear from anyone with scripts, tools, code, howtos,other documentation or coding skills. Please write me.

All the best!

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8069

Tom