Re: [school-discuss] Windows Everywhere (Yuck)

Hmmmm....

Now I think that it's obvious. Bill G must be an alien from beyond the stars....

He has started a corporation that has written poorly designed software for the entire planet to help keep our civilization from advancing to the stars....

It's obvious... an alien plot.

Les Richardson
Open Admin for Schools