Re: [school-discuss] Happy New Year: Call for Proposals on Reading

Ah . . . very interesting . . .

Much of my time these days is spent advocating on behalf of dyslexic children.  They are the ones who cannot  read (even though they are at all levels of intelligence).  Tomorrow I am keeping my profoundly dyslexic son, Sam, home from school and we are going to work on technology apps that can help him.  He is such a smart kid = I would like to see him develop some independence by using technology.

I look forward to reading other responses.  And I would help put something together with those interested to meet the deadline.

Marilyn