Re: [school-discuss] Fight Against SOPA

+1 to this -

We will be blacking out funnymonkey.com as well -

The more people do this, the more attention we can draw to this issue.

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Joel Kahn <jj2kk4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have no objection to the SchoolForge blackout. In fact, if you want to go
beyond conventional weapons and really fight dirty, with fallout, litigation,
and civilian casualties, I could drag my arsenal of Frankentoons out of
storage on short notice. New ones can be easily built too. Send me an
email if you would like more info.

Joel

###