[school-discuss] Duplicates from David

Hi David,

Can you think of any reason why your posts might be coming in duplicates to me. None of the others... e.g., Laura's yesterday/today were duplicated. This wasn't happening until recently. BTW, another category would include translations. What languages is the software available in for example.

Jim, BSc, BA, BEd, MBA, MA
VE3JNJ

"There is no mountain too high or ocean too deep where we should not go for children."
Cycling for Children - 2001 (12,000 kms of road and thousands of friends for one child)