Re: [school-discuss] List of Free Software programs for education by OSS watch UK

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 5:46 PM, Guido Arnold <watsolldat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I just got pointed to this and thought you might find this as
> interesting as I do since schoolforge collects the same kind of information:
>
>         https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/news/list-open-source-options-education-published-oss-watch

Always nice to run across other suggestions of good Open Source
software.  However, I'm wondering if we should contact the group and
let them know about Schoolforge's list as well.  Also, maybe they'd
like to join efforts with us in finding new and useful Open Source
software alternatives and keeping the information up-to-date.  It's
easy to compile lists.  It's harder to keep up with new programs
coming out and update information that's always changing to maintain
those lists.

Looks like there's a way to share comments at the OSS watch blog:
http://osswatch.jiscinvolve.org/wp/2013/01/17/oss-watch-releases-open-source-options-for-education/
###