Re: [school-discuss] FOSS Digital Literracy Camapaign in Cameroon,Africa

Dear Marc,

Great initiative I must say. Though I would be interested, I don't live in Cameroon at the moment unfortunately. I don't know if you've heard of FOSSFA (Free and OpenSource Software Foundation for Africa)( http://fossfa.net/ )? I will forward your request to the mailing list with you in copy and you will definitely get help with such a project from there.

I wish you luck with this great project bro.
Cheers!

Sleen