Re: [school-discuss] partial success integrating linux into thelocalschools

> I know how it feels.  I started the General Education Online project when I
> was 18.  It's now grown to (a projected) 2 million + webhits this year from
> around 20,000 back in 1995.

Good to hear.  What's your URL and I'll check it out.

2 million hits.  Man I think we got 4000 last month, but we have done no
advertising.  I am thinking about running some TV ads on NBC, and we are
talking with Tech TV about getting some ads run on there as soon as it is
done.  We set a launch date of march 1 of next year for this to all be
completed.  I would really  like to hear more about your project though,
so if you will send me your URL, I'll check it out.

Thanks

Jon

--
Jon Adam