[school-discuss] Centre National de Documentation Pedagogique (CNDP)

This is a French government agency "dedicated to publishing,
identifying resources, and developing the use of ICT (Information
and Communications Technology) in schools."  To our French
subscribers--should we contact CNDP about joining Schoolforge, or
would that be a bad idea?

http://www.cndp.fr/accueil.htm

--
How valuable is my contribution?