[school-discuss] [Fwd: LinuxQuestions.org Forums - where Linux newbies come for help - Poll Results]

Folks, here's a poll it's well worth our time to vote on!

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/poll.php?s=d38daa42c71152cca56a5a449e180d87&action=showresults&pollid=122

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: