Re: [school-discuss] UNESCO

I have been watching UNESCO for a few months now because of they have a free
version of their library software which is used in many places around the
world -- I know of two places from personal experience: I ran into it in
Thailand and Abu Dhabi.

We should definitely approach them and see what happens.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/~home About Membership