Re: [school-discuss] Typing Tutors - cross-platform and good?

Hello David,

Just an idea, if you could get a few other teachers together who want to
use free software typing tutors, you could split the chore of writing
the lessons, and all have a complete typing package.  If it takes off,
in a year or two it could grow into a rather nice program!

David