[school-discuss] wordcircle

Greetings,

Hello,

I am working on an collaboration package for teachers and students.  The
website is in its beta release as is the PHP source code for the
application itself.  You can find a working version at
http://wordcircle.org and the source code at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wordcircle/

Essentially, wordcircle is an application written in PHP and
mySQL for teachers to create courses, publish files, share documents and
host discussions with students.  I built it for my graduate cohort at
Mills College in Oakland California and I would like to offer it to other
educators who find it useful.  There are other programs like it - but I
think it is easier to use than most of the packages that are currently
available.

Check it out, play with it and link to it if you are so compelled,

Matt Reider