Re: [school-discuss] CMS input requested..

I saw that article re: Drupal and IBM as well a couple of days ago.
I think it's this (http://drupal.org/node/73159) ... but it's slow to
load right now.

Drupal has just been chosen as the CMS for a project connected to the U
of R. There are a group of us looking at it for another project for
connecting teachers during internships.

D'Arcy Norman of U of C also has many great things to say about Drupal
if you read through his blog posts. His blog also runs on Drupal.
http://drupal.org/node/73159

Alec

--
Alec Couros