Re: [school-discuss] This could work...

Actually, my teacher has been working with a Malawi guy who has a foundation there, and has receives funding from a variety of sources, so I'll leave which school and how it's funded up to him. A key mission of his foundation is helping orphaned kids (typically from AIDS), and he's built houses and schools for them. Even if we can only do one school, it would be great for his program.

Best,
Daniel