Re: [school-discuss] Re: GCompris Mac os X Binary

Vous avez raison Bruno, Mac laptop hardware upgrades cost up to 200% more than on a PC:

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/laptops/0,39029450,49297849-2,00.htm?from=rss

Benefits (for Apple) of a closed eco-system...

Daniel

Bruno Coudoin wrote:
Le samedi 28 juin 2008 à 01:06 +0000, psychdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a