[school-discuss] Intro

I am me ? I think....
Well I am what ever my wife decides I am....

My primary reason for joining this discussion is not become a better speler but to ask some advice.

I am not a programer but I have 4 kids ages from 10 years- 7 months and I have all but dropped windows for the past 7 years....

I came up with an idea which would be benificial but I dont have the skills to implement it.

Considering this is for a free but decent cause I whish to share and possibly get sum ideas back.....

If one can create a maze with the following added features and incorperate it into a gui which is cross plate form it would be great

1.select various back grounds to maze
2.for every turn there will be an answer which only one is correct for the path...
and a random generated math equation for each answer. This would in turn lead the student through the maze if they got the answers correct. if not they will be lost....
3.also before the begining the random equations could be isolated based on various kinds or levels of math. counting, base 10, base 2,  Addtion, subtraction, multiplication, division,  squares, square roots, geomtry, alagrabra, formula memerization, and so on...