Re: [school-discuss] Open Source in Libraries Survey

Nicole,

I took your survey, thanks for providing it! I own a company that is focusing on Linux at school, but Linux/OSS at libraries is a next-step for me. I would love to see Linux LTSP thin-clients at libraries, it sure would make a lot of sense.

Good luck in your endeavors!

- Jordan

Nicole Engard wrote:
I am working on some very very broad research on open source use in
libraries (I'm looking for info from those who work in libraries - and
with libraries/librarians) for a book I'm working on.  The focus of
the book will be on software you can use that is open source.  If you
have a chance to answer this brief survey to help me out that would be
greatly appreciated:

http://opensource.web2learning.net/limesurvey/index.php?sid=63946&lang=en

Thanks a bunch!!!  (and feel free to share with others)

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714