[school-discuss] Fwd: [people] Low-Numeracy and SEN - Website

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hassan Bjour <H.Bjour@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2009/7/14
Subject: [people] Low-Numeracy and SEN - Website
To: people@xxxxxxxxx

Dear All

Here is the address of the website where I am making the current versions of the low-numeracy programs/games I developed for special educational needs in context of Becta Project at the LKL available for trying out:

http://low-numeracy.ning.com/

I should warn you that these programs are really research prototypes, and we are still working out whether they need further design features and adjustments, so they are changing all the time and we are still producing new ones that may be better suited.

If do try them out and have comments and suggestions, they would be most welcome especially in the form of contributions to the website forum! It is very easy to sign up there.

Please don’t hesitate in emailing this site it to whoever is interested in low numeracy and dyscalculia.

Kind Regards
Hassan Baajour
Research Officer
Becta Project / IOE - LKL