[school-discuss] jwm window manager

Does anyone use jwm (or has anyone used it in the past)?  I'm working
on a theme changer for the window manager.  However, I need themes
(besides my own) if I want to have some variety in the selections.  If
anyone has any styles they've set up in their .jwmrc files that
they're willing to share under an open source license, please let me
know.  If you know of any other jwm users who'd be interested, please
let them know about the project.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Laura