Re: [school-discuss] OSI Incubator Project - FLOSS Desktops for Kids

I would like that very much. How can I help?

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Marc Stephan Nkouly <mcsteann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greeting's from Cameroon
Am the Promoter of a Community Learning & Information Centre in Bamenda a small city located in the Northwest region.
I will be really appreciate to collaborate with you and if possible replicate the project.
Let me know if is possible.
Thanks