[school-discuss] anyone wanna do conferences?

I was just scanning through stuff and I came across this conference
scheduled for the end of July in Santa Clara (next to san Jose).  I do not
expect to be able to do anything, but if there is an interest from someone
else in California, it could be nice. The focus is right and there is
seemingly room for a few more presentation opportunities.  I do not have any
certainty.. but it may be possible to toss them a pitch and they might catch
it and add something to the last minute lineup.

http://www.syllabus.com/summer2002/