Re: [school-discuss] English teacher apps

Doug Loss wrote:
On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 17:16, robin wrote:

More coffee and a few glasses of raki later, it now has, if not actual histograms, a graphical representation of the results. Woo, I'm feeling pleased with myself today!

Robin, you'd better have someone else look at it just to be sure.  After
a few glasses of raki, you may just be seeing things... :-))

True - so check it out!

It seems to work OK, though very short files can give misleading results.

Robin

--
"I'm very into Britney Spears' early work, before she sold out, so mostly her, um, finger painting and macaroni art."
Dawn - BtVS

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Universitesi