Re: [school-discuss] Can some one pls. answer this Q. for me.

John Williams wrote:
*Hi folks,*

*I want to know if there is a multi-email sender programs for linux that can send a message to thousands if not millions of email address. And if so where can I find it.*
A similar question appeared on the Mandrake Newbie list. Looks like we have a _really_ stupid spammer here - I wonder how the hell he managed to install Linux in the first place, given that (forget the man pages) he doesn't even seem to know how to do an Internet search.

My only experience with mass mailing was the result of a mistake with postfix - boy, was that embarrassing!

Robin

--
"A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it,
is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or perhaps both."

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Universitesi
Ankara 06533