Re: [school-discuss] [IIEP] Civiblog

thanks,

I assume you're familiar with global voices (http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/globalvoices/). Can you help me map the two initiatives?
Also, as many countries filter out unwanted content, have you thought of any way to counter that?

best regards,

- Yishay Mor

Jeremy Hunsinger wrote:

distribute as appropriate

Civiblog, a one-stop-site for global civil society. Canadian to the core ever-devoted to peacekeeping and globalist foreign policies it is our aim to showcase all communiqu in the sector, at home and abroad, onsite and by way of links and RSS syndication to partner sites. We are tapping into two explosive movements at once: 1) the growth of the citizen sector and 2) blogging, which is an increasingly popular tool with the potential to empower citizens the world over, one post at a time.

Civiblog is completely free - no hosting costs or licensing fees.
Civiblog is targeted - designed by and for civil society workers.
Civiblog is community-driven - news from around the world, written by you.

http://www.civiblog.org/

jeremy hunsinger
jhuns@xxxxxx
www.cddc.vt.edu