Re: [school-discuss] unsubscribe

On Saturday 25 June 2005 12:06, Jeremy Hunsinger wrote:
> if you want to unsubscribe, look up the directions to
> unsubscribe to the list that you were provided.

Remember that if he's an Outlook Express user, seeing the headers at all
requires him to jump through some hoops.

If I ever get involved in list software again, I'm going to add an
option to flag Outlook-users at subscribe time and add a visible footer
with a URL for unsubscribe directions and an explanation of the footer
to their outbound mail.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia