Re: [school-discuss] Ntavo thin clients

Actually, we bought the 6010Ps which I think sport a slightly larger
case and were the previous model. I'm not sure of any other important
differences. They are not fanless although I run my personal Ntavo
fanless (I have one at home for testing - the one I'm composing this
email on)

regards,
William

btw, Ntavo gets kudos for support, too, quickly replacing one of the 64
that had bad video.