[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[school-discuss] Conferences & Workshops and Case Studies
- To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [school-discuss] Conferences & Workshops and Case Studies
- From: Justin <jriddiough@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:28:08 -0700
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: schoolforge-discuss-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:28:18 -0400
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=C3sP/3Zer+QdOst2tELZ0ucC61g5aGrbaSMmnqg3WdZ0foDIzoHtfHGv0WIWWQ/ctm4c4YL7+rqABARcdemkleUZ1J5x9ZGhk+WI9vcJShTn9tb7aZN0FRrkbLliLELmSUHstbsBe8AKN/b3f+l56yxp6E0o7+1xnhqocwsV00U=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=LGggOp37Xf5P8BWJW9mm+uSU7ceLJ0fTdqGh83z2/yagtMrjx4gLigTQG7NCEHjJQeP464K2mMo8thNOzjRQ+ktK+8odYybXdzBN0u8VFgvXLlc5G1MXv0Q03QauTPrXhn+wr/mxPNXU3gW3ll4V/yG/stsdcCYLJJxJDNMJlbM=
- Reply-to: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks and enjoy the conference Michael.
All that's required is registration (I'd leave it open if it weren't
for spam..) I've added a language field as well. I'm concurrently
updating some of the case studies presentation to make use of the
city/state/country/language fields - so that's in a state of flux for
The case studies need a little attention right now, if anyone has some
free time to contribute - I've been updating them to
* giving them a title
* separating location field into "city/state/country" fields
* set the appropriate language
* Copying the published date into the "authored on" date
I know that city/state/country is probably American centered - is
there a better way to describe these fields for an international
audience? If anyone has suggestions, I'd make the changes - I'm just
assuming that it shouldn't be too difficult to get the idea.
I've also been reading that there are supposed to be some good
developments for internationalization in Drupal 6 - the forms
themselves could be language specific.
Enjoy the conference, Michael!