Re: [school-discuss] Cognition and Exploratory Learning

it's an iadis conference, iow, conference spam, like the ones that got caught in the 'submit random words and we'll publish it at our conference and in a journal' experiment a few years ago.
On Jun 4, 2010, at 10:33 AM, Joel Kahn wrote:

> This looks like a relevant conference:
>
> http://www.celda-conf.org/
>
> If any of you attend--and especially if you
> make a presentation--you ought to give the
> rest of us a posting on how things went.
>
> Joel

Jeremy Hunsinger
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
Political Science
Virginia Tech
Information Ethics Fellow
Center for Information Policy Research