[school-discuss] Welcome to Schoolforge Member 62, Glo.org

Dear Scott,

Welcome to Schoolforge! We look forward to hearing from you. I'm cc-ing this
message to schoolforge-discuss so that members and supporters may see who you
are. The list of current members is available on the schoolforge.net site.

As you may know from the schoolforge.net information on membership, members
are required to do three things:

* Join schoolforge-discuss at http://schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php (you will
also be subscribed to schoolforge-core);

* Participate in discussions, and

* Add a schoolforge logo to your site. There's a good one on
http://www.bluelinux.org and another on http://k12.os.org -- whichever you
choose, please make it a link to schoolforge.net.

That's it. Again, welcome. It's good to have you in the neighborhood.

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge

==
Global Learning Outreach