Re: [school-discuss] an apparently open standard for web based elearning

Dear Bill,

Your discussion was similar to one I had recently and I am convinced we need
some of these SIFers involved in Schoolforge and vice versa.

I just downloaded the SIF 1.1 specification (found via your link). Here it is:
http://www.sifinfo.org/spec.html

If some others would have a look, I think we might be able to see if we have
something to discuss with these folks.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org